kjelljo@...

+1 nb

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Andy Snowden

Engineering Manager, DevOps
(917) 423-7045
EquityZen

Please refer to this page for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Johan Tordsson

+1 nb.

Den 2020-05-26 kl. 19:16, skrev Amye Scavarda Perrin:
Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Johan Tordsson, PhD
CTO & Co-founder
www.elastisys.com

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Matt Klein

Here is the public DD doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IIUDRch-8EEbcSFVK4sNL6Op5QJkIBrJi4SwbBjXiXU/edit

In terms of my private DD, I ran interviews with a few very large enterprise users to gauge their experience with the project. None of these users are willing to talk publicly. Though there were some issues raised (mainly around change velocity and getting things fixed upstream), none of them raised any flags for me at the incubation level.

Overall I think Contour meets the incubation bar and is a useful addition to the ecosystem as an Envoy based K8s ingress controller.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:57 AM Quinton Hoole <quinton@...> wrote:
Is there a record of Matt's due diligence somewhere?

On Tue, May 26, 2020, 10:39 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Mark Peek

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:27 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Mark Peek

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:17 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Brandon Lum

+1 NB

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 2:26 PM Jeyappragash Jeyakeerthi <jj@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:54 PM Siddharth Bhadri <sbhadri@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth Bhadri
Software Engineer

Infoblox | Next Level Networking
sbhadri@...
  |  www.infoblox.com

signature_1637287873

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Owens, Ken" <ken.owens@...>
Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 11:52 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Vice President

Software Development Engineering

Mastercard

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Baldwin, Matt

+1 NB

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Owens, Ken" <ken.owens@...>
Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 11:51 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 3:24 PM Siddharth Bhadri <sbhadri@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth Bhadri
Software Engineer

Infoblox | Next Level Networking
sbhadri@...
  |  www.infoblox.com

signature_899480210

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Owens, Ken" <ken.owens@...>
Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 11:52 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Jeyappragash Jeyakeerthi

+1 NB

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:54 PM Siddharth Bhadri <sbhadri@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth Bhadri
Software Engineer

Infoblox | Next Level Networking
sbhadri@...
  |  www.infoblox.com

signature_1637287873

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Owens, Ken" <ken.owens@...>
Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 11:52 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Diego Pinheiro

+1 NB

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 3:24 PM Siddharth Bhadri <sbhadri@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth Bhadri
Software Engineer

Infoblox | Next Level Networking
sbhadri@...
  |  www.infoblox.com

signature_899480210

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Owens, Ken" <ken.owens@...>
Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 11:52 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Vice President

Software Development Engineering

Mastercard

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Siddharth Bhadri

+1 NB

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth Bhadri
Software Engineer

Infoblox | Next Level Networking
sbhadri@...
  |  www.infoblox.com

signature_899480210

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Owens, Ken" <ken.owens@...>
Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 11:52 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Vice President

Software Development Engineering

Mastercard

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Siddharth Bhadri

+1 NB

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth Bhadri
Software Engineer

Infoblox | Next Level Networking
sbhadri@...
  |  www.infoblox.com

signature_1637287873

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Owens, Ken" <ken.owens@...>
Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 11:52 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Vice President

Software Development Engineering

Mastercard

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Siddharth Bhadri

+1 NB

Thanks & Regards,

[...]