Date

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Daniel Kleuser <daniel.kleuser@...>

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Jia Zhai via lists.cncf.io" <jia=streamnative.io@...>
Reply to: "jia@..." <jia@...>
Date: Monday, 20. April 2020 at 14:03
To: "Reitbauer, Alois" <alois.reitbauer@...>
Cc: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

+1 NB

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 3:06 PM Reitbauer, Alois <alois.reitbauer@...> wrote:

+1 NB

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Reply to: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, 17. April 2020 at 21:54
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20

--

Best Regards.

-----

Jia Zhai   CO-FOUNDER

Mobile/WeChat: +86 15810491983

streamnative.io

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Jia Zhai

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Reply to: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, 17. April 2020 at 21:54
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Reitbauer, Alois

+1 NB

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Reply to: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, 17. April 2020 at 21:54
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

kevinwzf0126@...

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 3:54 PM Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding.

Justin

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

On Apr 19, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Paul Buck <paul.buck@...> wrote:

This email is from an external sender.

+1 nonbinding

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:14 AM Yash Thakkar <thakkaryash94@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Paul Buck

+1 nonbinding

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:14 AM Yash Thakkar <thakkaryash94@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Yash Thakkar

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Kiran Mova

+1 NB.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 3:57 PM Navdeep Singh <navdeep@...> wrote:
+1
Navdeep Singh Gill
Chief Architect
 Twitter | Linkedin

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 1:21 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Navdeep Singh

+1
Navdeep Singh Gill
Chief Architect
 Twitter | Linkedin

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 1:21 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Li, Xiang

发件人:Matt Klein<mattklein123@...>
日 期:2020年04月19日 05:11:46
收件人:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>
抄 送:CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

+1 binding

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Matt Klein

+1 binding

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [External] [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Gadi Naor

+1 nb

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 17:37 iftach Schonbaum <iftachsc@...> wrote:
+1 nb