Date

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Paul Buck

+1 nonbinding

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:14 AM Yash Thakkar <thakkaryash94@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Yash Thakkar

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Kiran Mova

+1 NB.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 3:57 PM Navdeep Singh <navdeep@...> wrote:
+1
Navdeep Singh Gill
Chief Architect
 Twitter | Linkedin

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 1:21 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Navdeep Singh

+1
Navdeep Singh Gill
Chief Architect
 Twitter | Linkedin

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 1:21 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Li, Xiang

发件人:Matt Klein<mattklein123@...>
日 期:2020年04月19日 05:11:46
收件人:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>
抄 送:CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

+1 binding

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Matt Klein

+1 binding

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:51 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Re: [External] [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Gadi Naor

+1 nb

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 17:37 iftach Schonbaum <iftachsc@...> wrote:
+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:51 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at http://commons.openshift.org

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Devdatta Kulkarni

+1, Non-binding.

-Devdatta

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:51 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at http://commons.openshift.org

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Brendan Burns

+1, Binding.