From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 7:20 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: COMMERCIAL: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

CAUTION: This message originated externally, please use caution when clicking on links or opening attachments!

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Bob Wise (AWS)

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Thor Anker Kvisgård Lange <thanl@...>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 7:45 AM
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [cncf-toc] [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via Lists.Cncf.Io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Reply to: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>
Date: Thursday, 19. March 2020 at 15:23
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/299

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20

Re: [Vote] Argo Project Proposal

Owens, Ken

Vice President

Software Development Engineering