Date

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Michelle Noorali

+1 to all of these sentiments. Congratulations to all the people elected!

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Justin Cormack via Lists.Cncf.Io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 7:32 AM
To: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Cc: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Very much so, Alexis has been incredibly helpful, and has helped the CNCF immensely over his terms on the ToC.

Justin

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 10:21 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
+1 Alexis is one of the OG CNCF TOC members and I want to thank him personally being there in the early days guiding the organization while we were bootstrapping, thank you Alexis!

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 2:19 PM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
Thank you!

Can’t say enough how helpful and wise Alexis & Joe have both been on the TOC. Really appreciate everything you have done.

Looking forward to working with this great team going forward!

--
Liz Rice - sent from my phone

On 4 Feb 2020, at 00:03, Frederick Kautz <frederick@...> wrote:

Fantastic race, congratulations to everyone selected! We’re all in great hands!

On Feb 3, 2020, at 1:01 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.

End User appointed seat:
Katie Gamanji

GB appointed seats:
Liz Rice
Saad Ali
Sheng Liang

Maintainer appointed seat:
Justin Cormack

Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Justin Cormack

[...]

Swarna Podila

I still remember the early days of CNCF where I literally used to think Alexis *was* the TOC ;) I am now a mere lurker here :) but surely learned a lot from you, Alexis.

Alexis— you’ve been a strong driver all these years and it is amazing to see the community grow and make way for folks that bring new perspectives and new ideas into the TOC.

Kudos to the newly elected folks and a huge thanks to Joe and Alexis.

<back to lurking>

—Swarna.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 13:02 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.

End User appointed seat:

Katie Gamanji

GB appointed seats:

Liz Rice

Saad Ali

Sheng Liang

Maintainer appointed seat:

Justin Cormack

Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.

—Swarna

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Brian Grant

+1. Thank you, Alexis! The CNCF would not be where it is now without your work and your drive.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 3:23 PM alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
thank you chris and liz!

the essence of community is renewal, so I couldn't be happier than to
make way for these new folks

<caniszczyk@...> wrote:

> +1 Alexis is one of the OG CNCF TOC members and I want to thank him personally being there in the early days guiding the organization while we were bootstrapping, thank you Alexis!
>
> On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 2:19 PM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Can’t say enough how helpful and wise Alexis & Joe have both been on the TOC. Really appreciate everything you have done.
>>
>> Looking forward to working with this great team going forward!
>>
>> --
>> Liz Rice - sent from my phone
>>
>> On 4 Feb 2020, at 00:03, Frederick Kautz <frederick@...> wrote:
>>
>> Fantastic race, congratulations to everyone selected! We’re all in great hands!
>>
>> On Feb 3, 2020, at 1:01 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
>>
>> Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.
>>
>> End User appointed seat:
>> Katie Gamanji
>>
>> GB appointed seats:
>> Liz Rice
>> Saad Ali
>> Sheng Liang
>>
>> Maintainer appointed seat:
>> Justin Cormack
>>
>> Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.
>>
>> --
>> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...
>>

> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

回复:[cncf-toc] TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Zhengyu He

Congrats!

主 题:[cncf-toc] TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.

End User appointed seat:

Katie Gamanji

GB appointed seats:

Liz Rice

Saad Ali

Sheng Liang

Maintainer appointed seat:

Justin Cormack

Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Saad Ali

I'm so grateful for this opportunity to serve the CNCF community. I want to thank the GB for their trust. I am passionate about building open, transparent, and inclusive communities that promote the best ideas. And I look forward to working with all the amazing TOC members to continue championing these ideals and help grow the cloud native ecosystem. I also want to thank Alexis and Joe for all their hard work. They certainly leave big shoes to fill.

Regards,

Saad Ali

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Klaus Ma

Congrats to all!

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Joe Beda <jbeda@...>

Just like stepping away from the k8s steering committee -- this is bitter sweet. But I know that the TOC is in good hands and I look forward to see what y'all get up to.

Let me know if I can help at all.

Joe

<caniszczyk@...> wrote:

> +1 Alexis is one of the OG CNCF TOC members and I want to thank him personally being there in the early days guiding the organization while we were bootstrapping, thank you Alexis!
>
> On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 2:19 PM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Can’t say enough how helpful and wise Alexis & Joe have both been on the TOC. Really appreciate everything you have done.
>>
>> Looking forward to working with this great team going forward!
>>
>> --
>> Liz Rice - sent from my phone
>>
>> On 4 Feb 2020, at 00:03, Frederick Kautz <frederick@...> wrote:
>>
>> Fantastic race, congratulations to everyone selected! We’re all in great hands!
>>
>> On Feb 3, 2020, at 1:01 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
>>
>> Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.
>>
>> End User appointed seat:
>> Katie Gamanji
>>
>> GB appointed seats:
>> Liz Rice
>> Saad Ali
>> Sheng Liang
>>
>> Maintainer appointed seat:
>> Justin Cormack
>>
>> Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.
>>
>> --
>> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...
>>

> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

alexis richardson

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@linuxfoundation.org

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Katie Gamanji

I am at loss of words to express how grateful I am for this opportunity.

Looking forward to work with this great team in the future!

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020, 22:21 Chris Aniszczyk, <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Chris Aniszczyk

[...]

Frederick Kautz

Fantastic race, congratulations to everyone selected! We’re all in great hands!

On Feb 3, 2020, at 1:01 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.

End User appointed seat:
Katie Gamanji

GB appointed seats:
Liz Rice
Saad Ali
Sheng Liang

Maintainer appointed seat:
Justin Cormack

Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Richard Hartmann

Dear all,

thanks for organizing this vote.

I know it was stated that the underlying data would not be published, but I would still like to suggest publishing a ranking, ideally with the cumulative votes per person. This is an interesting and useful signal for everyone who ran or voted.

Best,
Richard

Sent by mobile; please excuse my brevity.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020, 22:02 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.

End User appointed seat:

Katie Gamanji

GB appointed seats:

Liz Rice

Saad Ali

Sheng Liang

Maintainer appointed seat:

Justin Cormack

Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.

Re: TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Ricardo Aravena

Congrats to all!

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 1:02 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.

End User appointed seat:

Katie Gamanji

GB appointed seats:

Liz Rice

Saad Ali

Sheng Liang

Maintainer appointed seat:

Justin Cormack

Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.

TOC Election Results for GB, End User and Maintainer Seats

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB, End User and Maintainer appointed seats for 2020.

End User appointed seat:

Katie Gamanji

GB appointed seats:

Liz Rice

Saad Ali

Sheng Liang

Maintainer appointed seat:

Justin Cormack

Also, a thank you to our outgoing TOC members, Alexis Richardson and Joe Beda, for their work.

Apologies

Liz Rice

I’m going to have to miss tomorrow’s TOC call due to a company off-site

--
Liz Rice - sent from my phone

Re: CoC Language in the CNCF Graduation Criteria

Carolyn Van Slyck (CHIEF EMOJI OFFICER) <Carolyn.VanSlyck@...>

Yes, having an approved alternative would be great.

Thanks, Dan!