From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Brian Grant via Lists.Cncf.Io <briangrant=google.com@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:25:17 AM
To: Liz Rice <liz@...>
Cc: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] SIG Runtime

+1 binding

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 6:49 AM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
+1 binding (on the assumption the minor details in the PR get addressed)

@lizrice | lizrice.com | +44 (0) 780 126 1145
On 7 Jan 2020, 14:00 +0000, Pengfei Ni , wrote:
+1 nb

Best regards.

---
Pengfei Ni

Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> 于2020年1月7日周二 上午5:39写道:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Brian Grant

CNCF SIGs should not affect Kubernetes SIGs.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 7:41 AM Ricardo <raravena80@...> wrote:
Xu,

AFAIK, k8s sig-node should remain as it is. Part of this group's focus would be working with sig-node so that runtimes can interface with k8s. For example, having a particular runtime implement the CRI.

Thx,
Ricardo

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 12:48 AM Xu Wang via Lists.Cncf.Io <xu=hyper.sh@...> wrote:
+1 nb.

And one question: How will the SIG-Runtime work affect Kubernetes SIG-Node?

From:Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Send Time:2020年1月7日(星期二) 05:42
To:CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject:[cncf-toc] [VOTE] SIG Runtime

[...]

Haining Zhang

+1 nb

On 1/7/20 5:39 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...
_._,_._,_

[RESULT] SIG Network (Approved)

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The CNCF Network SIG has been approved:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/317

Binding: 6/9
Matt Klein: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3757
alexis richardson: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3759
Jeff Brewer: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3781
Liz Rice: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3783
Joe Beda: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3789
Xiang Li: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3806

Non-Binding:
Lee Calcote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3752
Dave Zolotusky: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3753
Gou Rao: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3754
Alex Chircop: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3755
Jon Mittelhauser: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3756
Xing Yang: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3758
Ken Owens: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3762
Suresh Krishnan: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3763
Roger Klorese: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3764
Anil Vishnoi: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3766
Golfen Guo: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3768
Jeyappragash Jeyakeerthi: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3770
Steven Dake: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3773
Nicola Marco Decandia: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3774
Kiran Mova: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3776
Michael H Payne: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3782
Chris Short: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3795
Natraj Thuduppathy: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3796
Klaus Ma: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3799

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Ricardo Aravena

From:Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Send Time:2020年1月7日(星期二) 05:42
To:CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Liz Rice

[...]

Rabi Abdel

+1 nb

Rabi

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Philippe Robin <Philippe.Robin@...>
Date: Tuesday, 7 January 2020 at 10:18
To: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] SIG Runtime

+1 nb

Philippe

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Philippe Robin

+1 nb

Philippe

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Nikhita Raghunath

+1 non-binding!

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 3:09 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Leonardo Di Donato

+1 nb

From:Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Send Time:2020年1月7日(星期二) 05:42
To:CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Siddharth Bhadri

+1 NB

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth Bhadri
Software Engineer

Infoblox | Next Level Networking
sbhadri@...
  |  www.infoblox.com

signature_723982016

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Mark Peek via Lists.Cncf.Io" <markpeek=vmware.com@...>
Reply to: "markpeek@..." <markpeek@...>
Date: Tuesday, 7 January 2020 at 10:45 AM
To: "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via Lists.Cncf.Io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020 at 1:39 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Mark Peek

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via Lists.Cncf.Io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020 at 1:39 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

abdul aziz

+1 NB :-)

Md.Abdul  Aziz
BTech,CSE,IIIT -HYD

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 9:20 AM Karl Wehden <karl.wehden@...> wrote:
+1 NB!

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 7:32 PM Klaus Ma <klaus1982.cn@...> wrote:

+1 NB :)

--

Karl Wehden
VP of Product Strategy / Marketing

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Karl Wehden

+1 NB!

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 7:32 PM Klaus Ma <klaus1982.cn@...> wrote:

+1 NB :)

--

Karl Wehden
VP of Product Strategy / Marketing
karl.wehden@...
M: +1 206.669.1494

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Klaus Ma

+1 NB :)

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 6:50 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 4:39 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Kevin Wang

 +1 Non-Binding

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 05:39 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

3301 - 3320 of 7334