Klaus Ma

+1 NB :)

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 6:50 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 4:39 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Kevin Wang

 +1 Non-Binding

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 05:39 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Brandon Lum

+1 non-binding

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 7:58 PM Jon Mittelhauser <jon.mittelhauser@...> wrote:

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of alexis richardson <alexis@...>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020 at 1:47 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] SIG Runtime

+1 binding

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020, 21:39 Amye Scavarda Perrin, <ascavarda@...> wrote:

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Jon Mittelhauser

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of alexis richardson <alexis@...>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020 at 1:47 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 binding

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020, 21:39 Amye Scavarda Perrin, <ascavarda@...> wrote:

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Davanum Srinivas

+1 (Non Binding)

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 7:50 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 4:39 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Xing Yang

+1 non-binding

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 4:39 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Gadi Naor

+1 NB

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 18:03 Jeyappragash Jeyakeerthi <jj@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 3:53 PM Joe Beda via Lists.Cncf.Io <jbeda=vmware.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020 at 1:39 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] SIG Runtime

--
Gadi NaorCTO & Co-Founder

US.   2443 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA, 94115
IL.    5 Miconis St, Tel Aviv, 6777214
M. +972-52-6618811
Web.      www.alcide.io
GitHub. github.com/alcideio

Follow us on LinkedInFollow us on Twitter

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Jeyappragash Jeyakeerthi

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020 at 1:39 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Joe Beda <jbeda@...>

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020 at 1:39 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: TOC Meeting Agenda for 1/7/2020

Brendan Burns

This reminded me that I had a meeting w/ India land at 8am. I'll be there for the second half-hour (8:30-9am) apologies!

--brendan

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of alexis richardson <alexis@...>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020 at 12:43 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Meeting Agenda for 1/7/2020

Apologies I'm on a plane tomorrow

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020, 20:12 Amye Scavarda Perrin, <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all!

We will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, January 7th at 8am Pacific.

Agenda is SIG + Process Updates.

Slides are available.

Thank you!

--

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: TOC Meeting Agenda for 1/7/2020

Joe Beda <jbeda@...>

Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to make (the full) meeting either.  I’ll try to be there for a bit but we have a big “Pivotal welcome to VMware” thing I have to help out with.

Joe

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Gou Rao <grao@...>

+1 Non-Binding

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 1:39 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

Matt Klein

+1 binding

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 2:39 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] SIG Runtime

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020, 21:39 Amye Scavarda Perrin, <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

[VOTE] SIG Runtime

Amye Scavarda Perrin

A new CNCF Runtime SIG has been proposed with Brian Grant and Brendan Burns as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Quinton Hoole, Ricardo Aravena, with one more to be added.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/319

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: TOC Meeting Agenda for 1/7/2020

alexis richardson

Apologies I'm on a plane tomorrow

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020, 20:12 Amye Scavarda Perrin, <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all!
We will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, January 7th at 8am Pacific.
Agenda is SIG + Process Updates.
Slides are available.
Thank you!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

TOC Meeting Agenda for 1/7/2020

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Hi all!
We will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, January 7th at 8am Pacific.
Agenda is SIG + Process Updates.
Slides are available.
Thank you!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [TOC] Nominations extended through January 4, 2020 at 12pm Pacific

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Nominations are now closed, thanks to everyone who participated and gave feedback!

Final nominee count:
End User: 4
GB: 17
Maintainer: 8

The qualification period opens on Monday, January 6 and closes January 20th. We will be publishing the list of qualified nominees at that time.
-- amye

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 11:14 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin via Lists.Cncf.Io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Reminder: nominations close at 12 noon Pacific time tomorrow!

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 10:09 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <amye@...> wrote:
Based on both feedback from the community and the amount of nominations currently in, we're extending the nomination deadline to January 4, 2020 at 12 PM Pacific.
This applies to all nominations.

Current count for nominations as of 10am Pacific:
GB: 4
End-user: 2
Maintainer: 4

Updated Timeline:
December 12: Nominations open – 12 PM PT
WAS: Dec 20: Nominations close (last day of business before holiday) – 12 PM PT
NOW: Jan 4, 2020 - 12 PM PT -- this is a Saturday!
Jan 6: Qualification period opens
Jan 20: Qualification period closes
Jan 20: Election opens, Voting occurs by a time-limited Condorcet-IRV ranking in CIVS
Feb 1: Election closes
Feb 3: Election results posted

If you have questions, CNCF staff (myself and others) will be watching over the mailing lists, the slack channels:#elections and #toc and email over the next two weeks. Responses may be delayed, but we will be responding!

Let me know if you have questions on this.
-- amye

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

--