Date

RFC: Kubernetes Project Journey Report

Chris Aniszczyk

Hey all we published our first project journey report:
Project journey reports showcase projects from their genesis to graduation in CNCF, highlighting useful data to share with the wider community.

We will be doing these style reports for our other graduated projects over time, if you have ideas on how to improve them, please let us know.

RFC: 2019 Maintainer/TOC Survey Questions

Chris Aniszczyk

We will be kicking off the bi-annual maintainer survey! You can see the results from the last one here earlier this year:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1skLZnV4mBwSVnGXUwVVDgno8F9FPUcwfi_981tS8GZY/edit#slide=id.g447cf076f1_0_51

Amye will be leading this initiative, if there are suggestions for improvements, you can open issues and PRs here: https://github.com/cncf/surveys/blob/master/maintainer/2019/maintainer-survey-questions-2019-h2.md

Also new this time around is a survey focused on ways we can improve the TOC based on community feedback and data: https://github.com/cncf/surveys/blob/master/toc/2019/toc-survey-questions-2019-h2.md

We will be launching both surveys in a couple of week so please get us your feedback by the end of this week ideally.

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Sreelakshmi Sarva

Sree

On Sep 2, 2019, at 8:28 AM, Brewer, Jeff via Lists.Cncf.Io <jeff_brewer=intuit.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Aug 30, 2019, at 8:41 AM, Naren Narendra <narendra@...> wrote:

This email is from an external sender.

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Michelle Noorali via Lists.Cncf.Io" <michelle.noorali=microsoft.com@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 11:56 AM
To: "mail@..." <mail@...>, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>, "quinton.hoole@..." <quinton.hoole@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

+1 binding

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Cathy Zhang <cathy.zhang@...>

+1 nb.

Cathy

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:32 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

徐翔轩 <eleven.xu@...>

+1 nb

Thanks & Best Regards,

徐翔轩

上海得帆信息技术有限公司
  SHANGHAI DEFINESYS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.

E-mail : eleven.xu@...
Mobile : +86-186-1626-0537
Website:http://www.definesys.com

在 2019年8月29日,21:06,Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> 写道:

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Xing Yang

+1 nb

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:32 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

STSM | IBM Hybrid Cloud | OM Knative

"Amye Scavarda Perrin" ---08/28/2019 01:32:37 PM---A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC

From: "Amye Scavarda Perrin" <ascavarda@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 08/28/2019 01:32 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [cncf-toc] [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG
Sent by: cncf-toc@...

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Sarat Dara

+1 nb

Regards

Sarat Dara
Vice President | Global Head - Cloud & DevOps
Intellect SEEC | Intellect Design Arena Limited
m: + 91 984 530 6998; e: sarat.dara@...

From:        "Amye Scavarda Perrin" <ascavarda@...>
To:        CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date:        08/28/2019 11:02 PM
Sent by:        cncf-toc@...

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Lorenzo Fontana <fontanalorenz@...>

+1 nb

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 7:32 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

GolfenGuo

郭峰  Golfen Guo

Co-founder & CTO

+86 18016427071

Shanghai DaoCloud Network Technology Co,. Ltd

#Your Cloud Native Application Delivered!#

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
日期: 2019829 星期四 上午1:32
收件人: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。

4121 - 4140 of 7710