Date

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Payne, Michael H

+1, non-binding.

From: cncf-toc@... [mailto:cncf-toc@...] On Behalf Of Amye Scavarda Perrin
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 10:32 AM
To: CNCF TOC
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

This message is confidential and subject to terms at:https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged or legal entity information, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Michelle Noorali

+1 binding

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Torsten Walter

+1 nb

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019, 19:32 Amye Scavarda Perrin, <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Jeremy Rickard

+1 NB

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 11:32 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Hausenblas, Michael

+1 (NB)

Cheers,
Michael

--

Developer Advocate @ AWS
+353 86 0215164

On 28 August 2019 at 10:33:01, Amye Scavarda Perrin (ascavarda@...) wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and
Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Jon Mittelhauser

+1 NB

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:32 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Gareth Rushgrove

+1, nb

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 at 18:32, Amye Scavarda Perrin
<ascavarda@...> wrote:

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

--
Gareth Rushgrove
@garethr

devopsweekly.com
morethanseven.net
garethrushgrove.com

Re: [E] [cncf-toc] [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

mark.chilvers@...

+1, nb

Mark Chilvers

Associate Fellow
Cloud Engineering & Enablement

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:32 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Randy Abernethy

+1 nb

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 10:32 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Chiradeep Vittal <chiradeep.vittal@...>

0

“Application Delivery” is a term used to describe delivery of the application to the user of the application. See Gartner’s helpful definition: https://www.gartner.com/it-glossary/application-delivery-controller-adc  “…to optimize application performance, security and resource efficiency by offloading servers, providing deep payload inspection and making the best use of complex protocols”

This usage of “Application Delivery” confuses the matter. I wish it could be more precise. For example, “Application Packaging and Deployment”

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:32 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Rein Remmel

+1, nb

On 28 Aug 2019, at 20:32, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Siddharth Bhadri

Siddharth Bhadri

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019, 11:06 PM Radu M <root@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

Radu M

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Radu M

+1 non-binding

Radu M

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Nicolas Trangez <nicolas.trangez@...>

+1, nb

Cheers,

Nicolas

On Wed, 2019-08-28 at 10:32 -0700, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson
and
Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal
located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Re: [VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Stephen Augustus

+1 nb!

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019, 13:32 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

[VOTE] CNCF App-Delivery SIG

Amye Scavarda Perrin

A new CNCF App-Delivery SIG has been proposed with Alexis Richardson and Michelle Noorali as the TOC liaisons.

Co-Chairs: Alois Reitbauer, Bryan Liles and Lei Zhang.
Tech Leads to be decided in the future.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/281

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager, CNCF | amye@...

Re: ChubaoFS Project - SIG Storage Feedback

Alex Chircop

Apologies - I meant to type Project ChubaoFS not Longhorn in the previous email!