Date

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Michael Ducy

+1 (non-binding)

I'm really happy to see this becoming (or potentially becoming) an official SIG. In talking to a lot of users in the Cloud Native space. practical advice around security is something that users are asking for, and having this SIG available to fill this gap will really benefit the community.

Michael

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 12:53 PM "Li, Xiang <x.li@...> wrote:
+1 binding.

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Mark Stemm

+1.

  --Mark

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Li, Xiang

+1 binding.

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Sonya Koptyev <sonya@...>

+1 non-binding.

Thanks, Sonya
Sonya Koptyev | Director of Evangelism | m: +1 425 505 0100

On May 29, 2019, 9:38 AM -0700, Chris Short via Lists.Cncf.Io <chris=chrisshort.net@...>, wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 09:17 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 09:17 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Shea Stewart

+1 nb excellent and happy to contribute
--
Shea Stewart, Partner
Arctiq: Intelligent Architecture

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Ruben Orduz <orduzr@...>

+1 nb

On May 29, 2019, at 9:17 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via Lists.Cncf.Io <caniszczyk=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Matt Klein

+1 binding

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Christian Jantz

Very cool!
+1 nb

Kind regards
Christian `Chris` Jantz

I try to keep response times low but, that means being the most efficient.
Taking this into account, please excuse my brevity of keeping messages to the point.

On 29. May 2019, at 16:56, Stephen Augustus <Stephen@...> wrote:

This is awesome!
+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 09:48 Sunil James <sunil@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding.

SJ

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Brendan Burns

+1, binding

--brendan

A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Gou Rao <grao@...>

+1 non-binding

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Stephen Augustus

This is awesome!
+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 09:48 Sunil James <sunil@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding.

SJ

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Julien SENON

+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 4:41 PM Ken Owens <kenchristineowens@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 8:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 8:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Randy Abernethy

+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Steven Dake

+1 non-binding.

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Lorenzo Fontana <fontanalorenz@...>

+1 non binding :)

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 6:49 AM Nathan Shimek <nathan.shimek@...> wrote:
+1nb - looking forward to contributing!

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:46 AM Hausenblas, Michael via Lists.Cncf.Io <hausenbl=amazon.com@...> wrote:
+1, super excited about it and will contribute.

Cheers,
Michael

--

Developer Advocate @ AWS
+353 86 0215164

On 29 May 2019 at 14:17:58, Chris Aniszczyk (caniszczyk@...) wrote:
> A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the
> TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
> here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
> non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.

--
New Context
Nathan Shimek

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

nathan.shimek@...

+1nb - looking forward to contributing!

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:46 AM Hausenblas, Michael via Lists.Cncf.Io <hausenbl=amazon.com@...> wrote:
+1, super excited about it and will contribute.

Cheers,
Michael

--

Developer Advocate @ AWS
+353 86 0215164

On 29 May 2019 at 14:17:58, Chris Aniszczyk (caniszczyk@...) wrote:
> A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the
> TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
> here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
> non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.

--
New Context
Nathan Shimek
VP of Client Solutions
 415-940-2786

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Sunil James

+1 non-binding.

SJ

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Hausenblas, Michael

+1, super excited about it and will contribute.

Cheers,
Michael

--

Developer Advocate @ AWS
+353 86 0215164

On 29 May 2019 at 14:17:58, Chris Aniszczyk (caniszczyk@...) wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the
TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.

4021 - 4040 of 7342