Date

apologies

alexis richardson

I shall miss tomorrow's TOC call due to a conflict

Re: [VOTE] fluentd moving to graduation

vongosling

+1 non-binding

Best Regards,
Von Gosling, OpenMessaging Chair

On Mar 30, 2019, at 12:34 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

fluentd has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Brian Grant from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3089
https://all.devstats.cncf.io/d/54/project-health?orgId=1&var-repogroup_name=Fluentd

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal
located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Re: [VOTE] OPA moving to incubation

郑淮城 <huaicheng.zheng@...>

+1 non-binding

郑淮城
星环信息科技(上海)有限公司
15216615728
徐汇区虹漕路88号越虹广场B11-12

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Nick Chase <nchase@...>
日期: 201941 星期一 上午8:32
收件人: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] OPA moving to incubation

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 9:30 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

OPA has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/199

Since entering the CNCF Sandbox, OPA has demonstrated growth and progress. 12 releases were published with 480 commits from 41 individuals. Approximately 75% of the commits came from Styra, 7% Chef, 5% Cisco, and 13% others. In January 2019, Styra, Google, Microsoft, and others began jointly developing and contributing the OPA Gatekeeper sub-project. Gatekeeper integrates OPA with Kubernetes to help admins enforce admission control policies and audit clusters for existing policy violations.

Also since joining the CNCF, OPA has formalized a governance policy and undergone an external security audit: https://github.com/open-policy-agent/opa#security-audit

The OPA community believes it has fulfilled all the incubation criteria:

https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3047

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/199

Re: [VOTE] fluentd moving to graduation

郑淮城 <huaicheng.zheng@...>

+ non-binding

郑淮城
星环信息科技(上海)有限公司
15216615728
徐汇区虹漕路88号越虹广场B11-12

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 Xing Yang <xingyang105@...>
日期: 201941 星期一 上午11:41
收件人: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] fluentd moving to graduation

+1 non-binding

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 12:35 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

fluentd has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Brian Grant from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3089
https://all.devstats.cncf.io/d/54/project-health?orgId=1&var-repogroup_name=Fluentd

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal
located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Re: [VOTE] fluentd moving to graduation

Xing Yang

+1 non-binding

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 12:35 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
fluentd has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Brian Grant from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3089
https://all.devstats.cncf.io/d/54/project-health?orgId=1&var-repogroup_name=Fluentd

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal
located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Re: [VOTE] fluentd moving to graduation

Li, Xiang

+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] CNCF SIGs Proposal

Sarah Allen

+1 non-binding -- thanks everyone for all of your hard work on defining this!

Note: I submitted a PR that transforms the original PR into a steady-state process, rather than a proposal, since after the vote it will no longer be a proposal.  Not sure what the process is for that kind of administrative editing.  I'm 100% behind the idea of SIGs and what was defined in original proposal, just wanted to point this out, so it doesn't get lost in transition, if y'all find it helpful.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 6:43 AM Ken Owens <kenchristineowens@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 7:22 AM Sandeep Shilawat <shilawat@...> wrote:
+ 1

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 5:45 PM "Li, Xiang <x.li@...> wrote:
+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] OPA moving to incubation

Nick Chase

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019, 12:35 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
fluentd has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Brian Grant from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3089
https://all.devstats.cncf.io/d/54/project-health?orgId=1&var-repogroup_name=Fluentd

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal
located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Re: [VOTE] fluentd moving to graduation

Zhang Lei

+1 nb

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 9:47 AM iftach Schonbaum <iftachsc@...> wrote:

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Liz Rice via Lists.Cncf.Io" <liz=lizrice.com@...>
Date: Saturday, 30 March 2019 at 14:02
To: Justin Garrison <justinleegarrison@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] fluentd moving to graduation

+1 binding

On Sat, 30 Mar 2019 at 06:03, Justin Garrison <justinleegarrison@...> wrote:

+1 nb

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019, 19:47 Jon Mittelhauser <jon.mittelhauser@...> wrote:

+1 nb

On Mar 29, 2019, at 7:43 PM, Brendan Burns via Lists.Cncf.Io <bburns=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

+1

fluentd has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Brian Grant from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3089
https://all.devstats.cncf.io/d/54/project-health?orgId=1&var-repogroup_name=Fluentd

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal
located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

@lizrice  | lizrice.com+44 (0) 780 126 1145

Re: [VOTE] OPA moving to incubation

Matt Klein

+1 binding

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 9:35 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
fluentd has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Brian Grant from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3089
https://all.devstats.cncf.io/d/54/project-health?orgId=1&var-repogroup_name=Fluentd

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal
located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Re: [VOTE] fluentd moving to graduation

iftach Schonbaum

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Liz Rice via Lists.Cncf.Io" <liz=lizrice.com@...>
Date: Saturday, 30 March 2019 at 14:02
To: Justin Garrison <justinleegarrison@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

"Benjamin <bingjiehuo@...>

fluentd has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Brian Grant from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/3089
https://all.devstats.cncf.io/d/54/project-health?orgId=1&var-repogroup_name=Fluentd

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal
located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

Re: [VOTE] OPA moving to incubation

Bassam Tabbara

+1 non-binding

[...]