Sender:Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Sent at:2018 Sep 4 (Tue) 23:33
Recipient:CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Cc:Allen <allensun.shl@...>
Subject:[cncf-toc] RFC: Dragonfly

The Dragonfly project was presented to the TOC today:

They currently have one TOC sponsor, Jonathan Boulle.

The Dragonfly community is seeking an additional TOC sponsor and happy to answer any questions from the community.

Re: RFC: OpenMessaging

vongosling

Hi friends,

   Thank you for giving our team a chance to present OpenMessaging, a vendor-neutral open standard for distributed messaging and streaming on today. Please let us know of your feedback and comments to our project proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/103.

    We are also sincerely seeking TOC sponsors to enter CNCF as a Sandbox level project. Thank you all for your time and consideration!

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> 于2018年9月4日周二 下午11:43写道:

The OpenMessaging project was presented to the TOC today:

The OpenMessaging community is seeking TOC sponsors and happy to answer any questions from the community.

Nothing is impossible

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Chakri Nelluri

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 11:22 AM <wenqiang.feng@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

RFC: OpenMessaging

Chris Aniszczyk

The OpenMessaging project was presented to the TOC today:

The OpenMessaging community is seeking TOC sponsors and happy to answer any questions from the community.

RFC: Dragonfly

Chris Aniszczyk

The Dragonfly project was presented to the TOC today:

They currently have one TOC sponsor, Jonathan Boulle.

The Dragonfly community is seeking an additional TOC sponsor and happy to answer any questions from the community.

Re: apologies

Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...>

Sorry -- I, too, am out: due to the Monday holiday, I have my Monday morning schedule this morning. Sorry for not having seen the scheduling conflict earlier!

          - Bryan

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018, 8:18 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
No worries, good luck!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:17 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
hi all,

really sorry about this but last minute childcare demands mean that I
have to miss today's call at short notice.

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

wenqiang.feng@...

+1 non-binding

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: 答复: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

王蕴博(效能平台部)

+1 (non-binding)

Thanks~!

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Igor Mameshin

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:13 AM Sun, Ning <ning.sun@...> wrote:
+1 (non-binding)

> On Sep 4, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Tom Phelan <tap@...> wrote:
>
> +1 (non-binding)

Re: apologies

Chris Aniszczyk

No worries, good luck!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:17 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
hi all,

really sorry about this but last minute childcare demands mean that I
have to miss today's call at short notice.

apologies

alexis richardson

hi all,

really sorry about this but last minute childcare demands mean that I
have to miss today's call at short notice.

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Sun, Ning

+1 (non-binding)

On Sep 4, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Tom Phelan <tap@...> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

John Morello

+1 (non-binding)

/john

On Sep 4, 2018, at 09:52, 徐翔轩 <eleven.xu@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding

Thanks & Best Regards,

徐翔轩

<viewfile-1.png>

上海得帆信息技术有限公司
  SHANGHAI DEFINESYS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.

E-mail : eleven.xu@...
Mobile : +86-186-1626-0537
Website:http://www.definesys.com
<6326f5ce441406331826880063eb1647.png>

在 2018年9月4日,22:49,Randy Abernethy <randy.abernethy@...> 写道:

+1 nb

On 2018-09-04 06:50, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

徐翔轩 <eleven.xu@...>

+1 non-binding

Thanks & Best Regards,

徐翔轩

On 2018-09-04 06:50, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Barker, Daniel <drbarker@...>

+1 (non-binding)

I second Chase's statement.

How awesome would it be to have common nomenclature and practices across similar methodology for CNCF projects. This in and of itself would be a huge value add CNCF can bring to the table.

https://github.com/cn-security/safe

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Chase Pettet
chasemp on phabricator<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/p/chasemp/> and IRC

----------------------------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are from the NAIC and are intended only for the addressee. Information contained herein is confidential, and may be privileged or exempt from disclosure pursuant to applicable federal or state law. This message is not intended as a waiver of the confidential, privileged or exempted status of the information transmitted. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or by forwarding it to the NAIC Service Desk at help@....

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Justin Cappos

+1 nonbinding

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:01 AM Alban Crequy <alban@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 3:50 PM Chris Aniszczyk
<caniszczyk@...> wrote:

> A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):
> https://github.com/cn-security/safe
>
> Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
> _._,_._,_

TOC Agenda 9/4/2018

Chris Aniszczyk

Here's the agenda deck for today: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1umu-iT5ZXq5XsMFmqmVeRe-tn2y7DeSoCebhrehi7fk/edit#slide=id.g25ca91f87f_0_0

We will be hearing from the Dragonfly/OpenMessaging communities, along with discussing a backlog of project presentations to make a decision on.

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Alban Crequy

From: "Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 09/04/2018 09:52 AM