Date

RFC: Dragonfly

Chris Aniszczyk

The Dragonfly project was presented to the TOC today:

They currently have one TOC sponsor, Jonathan Boulle.

The Dragonfly community is seeking an additional TOC sponsor and happy to answer any questions from the community.

Re: apologies

Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...>

Sorry -- I, too, am out: due to the Monday holiday, I have my Monday morning schedule this morning. Sorry for not having seen the scheduling conflict earlier!

          - Bryan

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018, 8:18 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
No worries, good luck!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:17 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
hi all,

really sorry about this but last minute childcare demands mean that I
have to miss today's call at short notice.

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

wenqiang.feng@...

+1 non-binding

On 2018-09-04 06:50, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

徐翔轩 <eleven.xu@...>

+1 non-binding

Thanks & Best Regards,

徐翔轩

On 2018-09-04 06:50, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Barker, Daniel <drbarker@...>

+1 (non-binding)

I second Chase's statement.

How awesome would it be to have common nomenclature and practices across similar methodology for CNCF projects. This in and of itself would be a huge value add CNCF can bring to the table.

https://github.com/cn-security/safe

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Chase Pettet
chasemp on phabricator<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/p/chasemp/> and IRC

----------------------------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are from the NAIC and are intended only for the addressee. Information contained herein is confidential, and may be privileged or exempt from disclosure pursuant to applicable federal or state law. This message is not intended as a waiver of the confidential, privileged or exempted status of the information transmitted. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or by forwarding it to the NAIC Service Desk at help@....

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Justin Cappos

+1 nonbinding

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:01 AM Alban Crequy <alban@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 3:50 PM Chris Aniszczyk
<caniszczyk@...> wrote:

> A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):
> https://github.com/cn-security/safe
>
> Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
> _._,_._,_

TOC Agenda 9/4/2018

Chris Aniszczyk

Here's the agenda deck for today: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1umu-iT5ZXq5XsMFmqmVeRe-tn2y7DeSoCebhrehi7fk/edit#slide=id.g25ca91f87f_0_0

We will be hearing from the Dragonfly/OpenMessaging communities, along with discussing a backlog of project presentations to make a decision on.

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Alban Crequy

From: "Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 09/04/2018 09:52 AM
Sent by: cncf-toc@...

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):
https://github.com/cn-security/safe

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Xu Wang

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:50 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Chase Pettet
chasemp on phabricator and IRC

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

Justin Cormack

+1 (non binding)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 2:50 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Re: [VOTE] SAFE (Security) Working Group

ytijani@...

+1 non-binding

Le mar. 4 sept. 2018 à 15:52, Tom Phelan <tap@...> a écrit :
+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:51 AM, Geri Jennings <geri.jennings@...> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 9:50 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

A new CNCF Working Group has been proposed (sponsored by Ken Owens):

Secure Access for Everyone (SAFE) Working Group will explore secure access, policy control and safety for operators, administrators, developers, and end-users across the cloud native ecosystem

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error.

--

view

Thomas Phelan

Chief Architect