Date

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Isaac Mosquera

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Andrew Randall <andy@...> wrote:

Andy Randall
Co-Founder, VP Business Development
Tigera
andy@... | M: +1 510-520-0999 | @andrew_randall
Follow us: Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Zero Trust Network Security & Continuous Compliance for Modern Applications

On Aug 21, 2018, at 7:57 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

#velocity,

I S A A C  M O S Q U E R A

Chief Technology Officer

e: isaac@...

p: 703.795.5322

t: imosquera

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Andrew Randall

On Aug 21, 2018, at 7:57 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Omri Gazitt <omri@...>

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 7:57 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Omri Gazitt
Chief Product Officer, Puppet

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Rob Lalonde

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:57 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Chris Short

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:57 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

TOC + Community Input: Fluentd graduation

Chris Aniszczyk

As discussed on today's TOC call, the fluentd community has requested a vote to move to the graduation maturity level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/69

The TOC has requested community feedback before moving forward for an official vote, please provide that on GitHub:

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Sijie Guo

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 7:57 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Suresh Krishnan

+1 (non-binding)

Suresh

On Aug 21, 2018, at 10:57 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Ihor Dvoretskyi

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 5:57 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Randy Abernethy

+1 nb

On 2018-08-21 07:57, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Yong Tang

+1 (non-binding)

On Aug 21, 2018, at 8:13 AM, Alex Chircop <alex.chircop@...> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 15:57
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Justin Cormack

+1 (non binding)

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018, 16:57 Chris Aniszczyk, <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Eichten, Daniel

+1 (non-binding)

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Alex Chircop <alex.chircop@...>
Date: Tuesday, 21. August 2018 at 17:13
To: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>, CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 (non-binding)

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 15:57
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

adidas AG, Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany
Amtsgericht Fürth, HRB 3868
Chairman of Supervisory Board: Igor Landau
Chief Executive Officer: Kasper Rorsted
Further Executive Board Members: Roland Auschel, Harm Ohlmeyer, Karen Parkin, Eric Liedtke, Gil Steyaert

This e-mail or any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or use any information herein. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply and delete the e-mail from your system.

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 15:57
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

From: "Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 08/21/2018 10:57 AM
Sent by: cncf-toc@...

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

subhendu.ghosh@...

+1 (non-binding)

etcd is a consistent distributed key-value store, designed to hold small amounts of data that can fit entirely in memory and mainly used as a separate coordination service for other distributed systems like Kubernetes. It is used by a variety organizations and projects: https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/production-users.md

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/143

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

Re: [VOTE] etcd project proposal (incubation)

Arun Gupta

[...]

TOC Agenda for 8/21/2018

Chris Aniszczyk

Here's the agenda deck:

We plan to cover a buildpacks spec project proposal, a proposal to move rook to incubation, fluentd asking for a graduation vote, a new WG proposed around security along with a backlog of reviews to discuss.

See everyone soon!

Re: apologies

Sam Lambert <samlambert@...>

I won't be able to make tomorrow either. Sorry folks.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 3:44 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
I shall be on a plane during tomorrow's TOC call.

Ken -- will you be on and can you chair please?

5301 - 5320 of 7554