Date

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Harry Zhang <resouer@...>

+1 (non-binding)

Harry Zhang

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 5:15 AM Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote:
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Rob Lalonde

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Jiantang Hao

+1 non-binding

Daniel Bryant <db@...> 于2018年8月2日周四 下午4:45写道:

+1 (non-binding)

Great to see!

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 3:56 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Prometheus (https://prometheus.io) was the second project accepted in CNCF and has sustained an amazing growth of contributors and users since joining CNCF. We are moving forward with the graduation request from the Prometheus team after performing a review of the project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

The Prometheus team believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:

- A well defined governance model: https://prometheus.io/governance
- Used successfully in production by at least three independent end users of sufficient scale and quality: https://prometheus.io (see users end of page)
- Have a healthy number of committers: They have at least 17 committers from 10 different organizations: https://github.com/juliusv/toc/blob/6304e5807537402e5f7fd7a5b86864223cae5e0d/reviews/graduation-prometheus.md#have-committers-from-at-least-two-organizations
- Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions: They have had  850+ unique contributors with a total of 12k+ commits so far: https://prometheus.devstats.cncf.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

Hao Jiantang

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Daniel Bryant

[...]

Anjana Fernando

+1 (non-binding).

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 2:44 AM, Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote:
+1 (binding)

--
Anjana Fernando
Director

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Sheng Liang <sheng@...>

+1 non-binding

On Apr 17, 2018, at 9:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

[...]

Gaurav Garg

+1 (non-binding)

Gaurav

Gaurav Garg
Sr. Director, Engineering - GROUPON

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 6:42 PM, Yong Tang <yong.tang@...> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Yong Tang

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Nick Chase

+1 non-binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 9:00 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Xuan Jia <jason.jiaxuan@...>

+1 (non-binding)

Xuan Jia

Project Manager

Network & IT Technology Research Center China Mobile Research Institute

32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng Distirct, Beijing 100032, China

Mobile: (+86) 13811000575

E-mail: jiaxuan@...

Timothy Chen <tim@...> 于2018年8月2日周四 上午9:18写道:

+1 (non-binding)

Tim

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 6:14 PM, Justin Cappos <jcappos@...> wrote:
+1 (non-binding)

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 6:14 PM Sun, Ning <ning.sun@...> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Josef Adersberger <josef.adersberger@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 2:46 PM
To: Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...>
Cc: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

+1 (non-binding)

On Wed 1. Aug 2018 at 23:14, Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote:

+1 (binding)

--

Beste Arbeitgeber ITK 2018 - 1.Platz für QAware
ausgezeichnet von Great Place to Work und kununu

Dr. Josef Adersberger
Technischer Geschäftsführer

QAware GmbH
Aschauer Str. 32
81549 München, Germany
Tel +49 89 232315-113
Mobil +49 170 3075572
Fax +49 89 232315-129
josef.adersberger@...
www.qaware.de

Geschäftsführer: Christian Kamm, Bernd Schlüter, Johannes Weigend, Dr. Josef Adersberger
Registergericht: München
Handelsregisternummer: HRB 163761

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Josef Adersberger

+1 (non-binding)

On Wed 1. Aug 2018 at 23:14, Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote:
+1 (binding)

--

Beste Arbeitgeber ITK 2018 - 1.Platz für QAware
ausgezeichnet von
Great Place to Work und kununu

Dr. Josef Adersberger
Technischer Geschäftsführer

QAware GmbH
Aschauer Str. 32
81549 München, Germany
Tel +49 89 232315-113
Mobil +49 170 3075572
Fax +49 89 232315-129
josef.adersberger@...
www.qaware.de

Geschäftsführer: Christian Kamm, Bernd Schlüter, Johannes Weigend, Dr. Josef Adersberger
Registergericht: München
Handelsregisternummer: HRB 163761

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 5:14 PM Quinton Hoole <quinton.hoole@...> wrote:
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Quinton Hoole

+1 (binding)

Seeking feedback on TiKV (and one more TOC sopnsor)

Kevin Xu

Hi all,

  Thank you for giving our team a chance to present TiKV, a distributed transactional key-value database, on July 3.

  Please let us know of your feedback and comments to our project proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/133

  We are also looking for one more TOC sponsor in addition to Bryan Cantrill for TiKV to enter CNCF as a Sandbox level project.

  Thank you all for your time and consideration! Best,

Kevin

--
Kevin S. Xu
General Manager of U.S. Strategy and Operations

5381 - 5400 of 7555