Date

Re: [VOTE] Helm project proposal (incubation)

Bryan Cantrill <bryan@...>

On Tue, May 29, 2018, 6:59 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
The TOC has invited Helm (https://github.com/kubernetes-helm) as an
INCUBATION level CNCF project, sponsored by Brian Grant from the TOC:
https://www.helm.sh

Helm joined the CNCF at the same time Kubernetes did as it was a
sub-project of Kubernetes at that time. Helm is seeking to become a
top-level project within the CNCF because Helm has grown up and is
taking on a life of it's own. This can be seen in the over 300
contributors to Helm, over 800 contributors to the community charts,
running a successful conference based solely on Helm
(https://helmsummitpdx-feb2018.splashthat.com/), and the unique
culture forming around Helm compared to core Kubernetes.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project
proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/114

Re: [VOTE] Helm project proposal (incubation)

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 06:59
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm project proposal (incubation)

The TOC has invited Helm (https://github.com/kubernetes-helm) as an
INCUBATION level CNCF project, sponsored by Brian Grant from the TOC:

Helm joined the CNCF at the same time Kubernetes did as it was a
sub-project of Kubernetes at that time. Helm is seeking to become a
top-level project within the CNCF because Helm has grown up and is
taking on a life of it's own. This can be seen in the over 300
contributors to Helm, over 800 contributors to the community charts,
running a successful conference based solely on Helm
culture forming around Helm compared to core Kubernetes.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project

Re: [VOTE] Helm project proposal (incubation)

Jonathan Boulle <jon@...>

+1 binding

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> schrieb am Di., 29. Mai 2018, 15:59:

The TOC has invited Helm (https://github.com/kubernetes-helm) as an
INCUBATION level CNCF project, sponsored by Brian Grant from the TOC:
https://www.helm.sh

Helm joined the CNCF at the same time Kubernetes did as it was a
sub-project of Kubernetes at that time. Helm is seeking to become a
top-level project within the CNCF because Helm has grown up and is
taking on a life of it's own. This can be seen in the over 300
contributors to Helm, over 800 contributors to the community charts,
running a successful conference based solely on Helm
(https://helmsummitpdx-feb2018.splashthat.com/), and the unique
culture forming around Helm compared to core Kubernetes.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full project
proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/114

Re: [VOTE] Helm project proposal (incubation)

Nick Chase

+1 non-binding

On 5/31/2018 12:13 PM, Sam Lambert wrote:
+1 binding

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 8:05 AM, Brian Grant via Lists.Cncf.Io <briangrant=google.com@...> wrote:
On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:19 AM Barker, Daniel <drbarker@...> wrote:

Thank you. I’ll check it out.

Specifically, this:

Dan Barker

Chief Architect

National Association of Insurance Commissioners

1100 Walnut St. Suite 1500

Kansas City, MO 64106

816-783-8669