Date

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

ara@...

+1 (not binding)

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 4:56 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Prometheus (https://prometheus.io) was the second project accepted in CNCF and has sustained an amazing growth of contributors and users since joining CNCF. We are moving forward with the graduation request from the Prometheus team after performing a review of the project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

The Prometheus team believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:

- A well defined governance model: https://prometheus.io/governance
- Used successfully in production by at least three independent end users of sufficient scale and quality: https://prometheus.io (see users end of page)
- Have a healthy number of committers: They have at least 17 committers from 10 different organizations: https://github.com/juliusv/toc/blob/6304e5807537402e5f7fd7a5b86864223cae5e0d/reviews/graduation-prometheus.md#have-committers-from-at-least-two-organizations
- Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged contributions: They have had  850+ unique contributors with a total of 12k+ commits so far: https://prometheus.devstats.cncf.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88

Ara Pulido
Engineering Manager, Bitnami
@arapulido

Migrate your applications to the cloud - package, migrate and maintain them with Stacksmith.

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami © 2018

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Michael Hausenblas <mhausenb@...>

Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas, Developer Advocate
OpenShift by Red Hat

[...]

Wilson, Dan <dan.wilson01@...>

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Gou Rao <grao@...>

+1 non binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 7:56 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Ken Owens

+1 Binding

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Nick Chase

+1 non-binding

On 4/17/2018 10:56 AM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
[...]

Nick Chase, Head of Technical and Marketing Content, Mirantis
Editor in Chief, Open Cloud Digest Author, Machine Learning for Mere Mortals

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Randy Abernethy

+1

On 2018-04-17 07:56, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
[...]

Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Anil Kumar

+1 (non binding)

Anil Kumar
Director Product Management

c: 425.614.8635
e: anil@...
t: @anilkumar1129

base Start a Revolution

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 7:56 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

Gary Brown

+1 (non binding)

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 3:56 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Vineet Gupta

+1 non-binding support.

[...]

Simon Pasquier

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Justin Garrison <justinleegarrison@...>

​+1 non-binding​

--
Justin Garrison
justingarrison.com

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:09 AM, Alex Chircop <alex.chircop@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Tuesday, 17 April 2018 at 15:56
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

rkillen@...

+1 non-binding.

"Chris Aniszczyk" ---04/17/2018 11:06:38 AM---Prometheus (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__prometheus.io&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJO

From: "Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@...>
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 04/17/2018 11:06 AM
Sent by: cncf-toc@...

[...]

Lee Calcote

+1 non-binding.

On Apr 17, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Ihor Dvoretskyi <ihor.dvoretskyi@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:56 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Ihor Dvoretskyi

[...]

Sam Lambert <samlambert@...>

+1 binding.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:05 AM, Jonathan Boulle <jon@...> wrote:
+1 binding

+1 binding

Jonathan Boulle <jon@...>

<caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> Prometheus (https://prometheus.io) was the second project accepted in CNCF
> and has sustained an amazing growth of contributors and users since joining
> CNCF. We are moving forward with the graduation request from the Prometheus
> team after performing a review of the project:
> https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88
>
> The Prometheus team believes it has fulfilled all the graduation criteria:
>
> - A well defined governance model: https://prometheus.io/governance
> - Used successfully in production by at least three independent end users of
> sufficient scale and quality: https://prometheus.io (see users end of page)
> - Have a healthy number of committers: They have at least 17 committers from
> 10 different organizations:
> https://github.com/juliusv/toc/blob/6304e5807537402e5f7fd7a5b86864223cae5e0d/reviews/graduation-prometheus.md#have-committers-from-at-least-two-organizations
> - Demonstrate a substantial ongoing flow of commits and merged
> contributions: They have had  850+ unique contributors with a total of 12k+
> commits so far: https://prometheus.devstats.cncf.io
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
> here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/88
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
> non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Re: [VOTE] Prometheus moving to graduation

Julius Volz

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:02 PM, Yong Tang <ytang@...> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)