Date

Re: [VOTE] linkerd inception project review 2018

Sam Lambert <samlambert@...>

+1 binding.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 2:52 PM, Mark Peek <markpeek@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 8:38 AM
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] linkerd inception project review 2018

Hey TOC and community, we are requesting a vote to keep linkerd (https://github.com/linkerd/linkerd) as an inception project for another year based on their presentation yesterday. Here are some stats shared yesterday from the linkerd community:

* 60+ contributors; 50+ releases (2--4 week cadence); 3400+ GH stars
* 1.5m+ Docker Hub pulls; 5--10 billion requests a day
* 1400+ Slack members
* 40+ companies using Linkerd in production. Public ones include Monzo, CreditKarma, Salesforce, Expedia, BigCommerce, NCBI, PayPal, Taboola, FOX, and AOL
* Powers the Human Genome Project!

Please vote +1/-1 (remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support).

Also note that every inception project has to be reviewed on an annual basis to decide whether it will continue to be a CNCF project or potentially graduate to another level. We will have another discussion in the near future about moving/graduating linkerd to another level, along with other CNCF projects.

Re: [VOTE] linkerd inception project review 2018

Ken Owens

+1 Binding

On Jan 17, 2018 10:38 AM, "Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
[...]

Mark Peek

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 8:38 AM
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

[...]

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 3:17 AM, vongosling <fengjia10@...> wrote:
+1 non binding

Best Regards,
Von Gosling, Apache RocketMQ Founder, Linux OpenMessaging Founder

在 2018年1月18日,00:38,Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> 写道:

[...]

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Tamal Saha

non-binding +1

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

DanW@concur.com <danw@...>

+1 non-binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments: https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

This e-mail message is authorized for use by the intended recipient only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you received this message in error, please call us immediately at (425) 590-5000 and ask to speak to the message sender. Please do not copy, disseminate, or retain this message unless you are the intended recipient. In addition, to ensure the security of your data, please do not send any unencrypted credit card or personally identifiable information to this email address. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Sam Lambert <samlambert@...>

+1 Binding

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 5:34 PM, Benjamin Hindman <benh@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments: https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

Benjamin Hindman
Founder of Mesosphere and Co-Creator of Apache Mesos

Follow us on Twitter: @mesosphere

Follow Us Twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments: https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

Benjamin Hindman
Founder of Mesosphere and Co-Creator of Apache Mesos

Follow us on Twitter: @mesosphere

Follow Us Twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Solomon Hykes <solomon@...>

+1 binding

On Jan 18, 2018, at 12:08 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments: https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Zhang Lei

Non-binding +1

I have been played with rook.io these days and it's super dope!

---
Harry Zhang @resouer

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments: https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

nathan_xu@...

Non-binding +1
 __
Nathan Xu
Shenzhen Wise2c technology Co.,ltd
Mobile:+86  13713508181

Date:  Fri, Jan 19, 2018 04:08 AM
To:  "cncf-toc"<cncf-toc@...>;

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments: https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Andrew Randall

non-binding +1

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 12:09 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments: https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

Andrew Randall
Co-Founder, VP Partners & Customer Success
Tigera
andy@... | M: +1 510-520-0999 | @andrew_randall
Follow us: Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Secure Application Connectivity for the Cloud Native World

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Tony Hsu

Non-binding +1

Re: [VOTE] linkerd inception project review 2018

vongosling

[...]

Re: RFC: NATS project proposal due diligence

Chris Aniszczyk

Let’s say until Feb 6th, which is the next TOC meeting. We can review at that time to see if the TOC feels there’s been enough due diligence to hold a vote or wait further.

On Jan 19, 2018, at 3:52 PM, Erin Boyd <eboyd@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,
Can we create a timeline for the DD starting with this one?
Thanks,
Erin

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 6:27 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
The NATS community has posted their project proposal on GitHub:

It would be great if the TOC and wider community would perform any due diligence and make any comments on GitHub:

Re: RFC: NATS project proposal due diligence

Erin Boyd

Hi Chris,
Can we create a timeline for the DD starting with this one?
Thanks,
Erin

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 6:27 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
The NATS community has posted their project proposal on GitHub:

It would be great if the TOC and wider community would perform any due diligence and make any comments on GitHub:

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Marius Grigoriu

Non-binding +1

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM
To: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>

Rook is an open source orchestrator for distributed storage systems running in cloud native environments: https://rook.io

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/57

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Jonathan Boulle <jon@...>

+1 binding

On 19 January 2018 at 15:16, Joseph Jacks <jacks.joe@...> wrote:
Non-binding +1

Re: [VOTE] rook project proposal (inception)

Joseph Jacks <jacks.joe@...>

Non-binding +1

6081 - 6100 of 7555