Date

Re: [VOTE] OpenKruise for incubation

Scott Creeley

+1 NB

On Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 6:12 AM <shaokai132333@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 10:59 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
incubation
+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] KubeVela for incubation

Scott Creeley

+1 NB

On Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 6:14 AM <shaokai132333@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] KubeVela for incubation

shaokai132333@...

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] OpenKruise for incubation

shaokai132333@...

On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 10:59 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
incubation
+1 NB

Re: TOC Election Results for GB + End User - 2023

Katie Gamanji

Massive congrats! Welcome to the new TOCs and a huge thank you for outgoing members.

On Wed, 1 Feb 2023, 10:22 Jianbo Sun, <WonderfloW.sun@...> wrote:
Congratulations Cathy, Dave, Duffie, and Nikhita!!

Thanks to Erin and Lei for all your great contributions in TOC and community!

Jianbo Sun
Alibaba Cloud

Re: TOC Election Results for GB + End User - 2023

Jianbo Sun

Congratulations Cathy, Dave, Duffie, and Nikhita!!

Thanks to Erin and Lei for all your great contributions in TOC and community!

Jianbo Sun
Alibaba Cloud

Re: TOC Election Results for GB + End User - 2023

Chandrasekhara, Vasu

Congratulations Cathy, Dave, Duffie, and Nikhita!!
And thanks to Erin and Lei for all your contributions in TOC and community!

Re: TOC Election Results for GB + End User - 2023

Nikhita Raghunath

Thanks, all!

Thank you for your leadership on the TOC, Erin and Lei!

Congratulations, Duffie and Cathy! Very excited to be working with you!

-- Nikhita

On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 at 01:37, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the GB and End User seats for 2023.

End User appointed seat:
Dave Zolotusky

GB appointed seats:
Nikhita Raghunath
Duffie Cooley
Cathy Zhang

Thank you to our outgoing TOC members: Erin Boyd and Lei Zhang for their hard work!

回复:[cncf-toc] TOC Election Results for GB + End User - 2023

weiyuan.yl

Congratulations Nikhita, Duffie, Cathy and Dave!

Thanks Erin and Lei for all your contributions in TOC and community!

Best,

易立 (Mark Yi)
Alibaba Cloud
weiyuan.yl@...