- Serverless WG formation
Re: Serverless WG formation
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
a +1 here is sufficient for now Justin if you support the WG creation, here are the concrete goals for the proposed serverless WG atm:
- Provide clarity for ourselves and consumers w.r.t. what this topic is all about:
- Define common terminology
- Define the scope of the space as it exists today - over time this may change
- Identify common use cases and patterns between existing implementations
- Identify potential next steps for the community (may or may not happen within CNCF):
- Identifying areas where we’d like to see some harmonization or interop work
- Create a white/position-paper on Serverless in relation to Cloud Native.
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Justin Garrison via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
I agree this would be a useful group in the cncf but also have concerns discussed in earlier calls about being too early on trying to standardize a solution and possibly limit an evolving technology too soon.
Is there a google group I can subscribe to or should I just +1 here?
cncf-toc mailing list
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.