Re: Serverless WG formation

Antonio Gulli

thanks Ken,
I'd like to  participate as well for Google Cloud Function, with a particular interest for portable container environment, standard events, etc
Cheers
//A

Thanks Ken,
Chiming in for Fission.io -- I'd like to participate too, and we're
especially interested in function portability across different serverless
platforms, and standardization around event formats etc.

-Soam

Antonio Gulli | Site Lead && Eng. Director | gulli@...