Re: Vitess follow up

Sugu Sougoumarane

Hi Alexis,

Here are areas where we'd love to get help for Vitess:

- Help with marketing & PR. This is one area we're severely lacking.
- Advocacy through the ambassador program.
- Take over funding (and ownership) of vitess.io, vitess.slack.io, github repository, travis builds, and other CI & CD resources.
- Help with setting up governance.

I'm still working on the product comparison (distracted by the Percona conference). I'll try to get that done by next week.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Alexis Richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
Sugu

Thank-you.  Those are good reasons!  Are there specific places where
you'd like help winning or keeping more contributors?

Look forward to your view on systems & tradeoffs.  Can I humbly ask
that you include Cockroach, Rethink & Goshawk?  Maybe others.