From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [mailto:cncf-toc-bounces@lists.cncf.io] On Behalf Of Solomon Hykes via cncf-toc
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 1:12 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] Q&A on Moby Project & CNCF?

Hi all, this week Docker launched an important new project: the Moby project (http://mobyproject.org). Moby will allow Docker to better collaborate with the ecosystem in general, and the CNCF in particular.

Several people from the CNCF community have asked questions about it, and how it relates to CNCF. I thought it might be useful to allocate time on the TOC call to take questions.

What do you think?