Re: Vitess follow up

Chris Aniszczyk

Also in terms of process, I believe Brian Grant on today's call has expressed interest in sponsoring the project from the TOC. I'd suggest at a following or next TOC meeting to decide whether the TOC desires to formally invite the project.

Another thing to bring up is that Vitess is currently under the BSD-3 license (, which isn't a major issue, but we will have to decide what approach to take (move to ALv2 or go for an exception) if they become a project.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Thank you again for your pres today.

What would *help Vitess the most* from a project advancement & end user POV?  How can CNCF help?


cncf-toc mailing list

Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Join to automatically receive all group messages.