[VOTE] Proposal to archive Brigade
Amye Scavarda Perrin
Brigade is proposed as an archived project.--
Archiving a project is rare and requires a TOC vote.
https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/process/archiving.md has details but what this means:
- CNCF will no longer provide support for the project via service desk
- CNCF will list archived projects online
- Trademarks and domain names of archived projects are still hosted neutrally by the CNCF and the Linux Foundation
- CNCF can provide services such as documentation updates to help transition users.
- Other CNCF marketing activities will no longer be provided for the project (like space at conferences)
Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!