Re: [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

-------- Original message --------
From: Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Date: 3/23/17 8:58 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] containerd project proposal (incubation)

containerd is a widely used container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness and portability. It is available as a daemon for Linux and Windows, which can manage the complete container lifecycle of its host system: image transfer and storage, container execution and supervision, and low-level storage, etc..

Please vote (+1/0/-1) on the full project proposal located here on GitHub: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/32/files