From: Alexis Richardson [mailto:alexis@...]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 11:15 AM
To: Afra, Ziad (MLES)
Cc: cncf-toc@...
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] https://pivotal.io/kubo

The lowest friction adoption path for CNCF technologies in the CF
community is via add-ons, accessed via the CF service broker
mechanism.  Kubo is a step in that direction because existing CF users
may wish to deploy Kubernetes using the same infra automation as they
use for CF, ie. BOSH.  This move is therefore a win win.  We'll see if
it gets much traction in the next few months - I hope it does.