Re: https://pivotal.io/kubo

alexis richardson

which one of those is brownfield?  ;-)

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:20 PM Afra, Ziad <ziad.afra@...> wrote:
Low friction, low switching cost....interesting topics. How we manage the large "brownfield" estate is a big challenge.

What I am interested in seeing is how PCF+Kube+Docker evolves and how RH OpenShift positions itself as enterprise products to manage containers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexis Richardson [mailto:alexis@...]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 11:15 AM
To: Afra, Ziad (MLES)
Cc: cncf-toc@...
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] https://pivotal.io/kubo

The lowest friction adoption path for CNCF technologies in the CF
community is via add-ons, accessed via the CF service broker
mechanism.  Kubo is a step in that direction because existing CF users
may wish to deploy Kubernetes using the same infra automation as they
use for CF, ie. BOSH.  This move is therefore a win win.  We'll see if
it gets much traction in the next few months - I hope it does.