Re: Heron

Chris Aniszczyk

+Karthik to make sure he sees these emails as a chance to give feedback.

If I recall from the call that was a question that BrianG may have asked. Karthik mentioned some things of why CNCF (vs other places) but I'll defer to him to answer any questions as he's the project representative.

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Jonathan Boulle via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would echo Brian's sentiments - I also have some concerns about Heron's cloud-native suitability and path to integration with any of the existing or proposed CNCF projects; I think it's still hard for me to understand why we're a more suitable choice than Apache.

Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> schrieb am Fr., 17. März 2017, 11:56:
Moving Heron to new thread.

All - comments on Heron?  I think Brian raises some good questions
about alignment with our mission (below).

..