Re: [cncf-gb] Formation of CNCF CoC Update Working Group

Davanum Srinivas

Q: Will this Working Group be held in an open forum similar to other CNCF Working Groups or is this suggesting a closed group?
A: We are revisiting the composition of this WG, please stay tuned for an alternate proposal.
Q: The representatives of the Code of Conduct Working Group - are they voting members and others (non-reps) are still able to participate?
A: With a new alternate composition of the WG, yes we will enable this.
Q: Again, who qualifies as an 'External Advisor' - and who selects the 'External Advisors'?
A: At the moment we have one which is Joanna Lee [1], who is helping us. I will let CNCF folks answer how Joanna came to be involved. from what i know, Joanna has been helping the GB meetings etc before and was available to help us with this.

Hoping this helps Karena.

Thanks,
Dims

[1] https://www.gesmer.com/team/joanna-lee/

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 11:39 PM Karena Angell <kangell@...> wrote:
Hi Dims,

I appreciate that you are addressing concerns. My questions are separate from Josh’s and really haven’t been answered either. Would be great if someone could provide real clarification.

Thanks,
Karena

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 7:53 PM Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
Josh,

thanks,
Dims

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 7:10 PM Josh Berkus <jberkus@...> wrote:
On 6/10/22 14:54, Arun Gupta wrote:
> The group is critical that we'd like the TAG leadership, as opposed to a
> delegate, to be represented here directly.

Who is the "we" making these decisions?  Did the General Board vote on
this approach?

--
-- Josh Berkus
    Kubernetes Community Architect