Re: [VOTE] Kyverno for incubation

Thomas Schuetz

+1 non-binding

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 8:00:00 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Kyverno for incubation

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Dynatrace. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Kyverno has applied to move to the incubation level.

PR: PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/784

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18dWgOd2MUQz3RXI1R9vKntL3ULyZhOD1HEtijGOeaWg/edit?usp=sharing

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6859)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...
This email may contain confidential information. If it appears this message was sent to you by mistake, please let us know of the error. In this case, we also ask that you do not further forward the content and delete it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am F├╝nfundzwanziger Turm 20.