- TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination
Re: TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination
toggle quoted message
Show quoted text
On Mon, 20 Dec 2021 at 16:10, Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...
TAG-Security co-chairs along with TOC liaisons Liz Rice and Justin Cormack would like to nominate Pushkar Joglekar as a Technical Lead.
Below are select contributions and accomplishments to the TAG from Pushkar as well as more about him!
This nomination was based on a community nominee process.
(On behalf of TAG-Security Chairs)
TL Candidate - Dec 2021
Professional Affiliations: Sr. Software Engineer, VMware TanzuFollowing are some of Pushkar's accomplishments
- Project Lead of Cloud Native 8: Secure Defaults guidance document (#734)
- Project Lead for Cloud Native Security Whitepaper retrospective and survey (#480)
- Process & governance: Created related groups catalog for TAG-Security (#680)
- Meeting facilitator for weekly meetingsBio:Pushkar Joglekar is a Sr. Software Engineer (VMware Tanzu), currently working towards a goal to Make Kubernetes Secure For All. Previously, he worked on securing planet-scale container environments in a very large end user (Fortune 500) company. He has been fortunate to have donned several hats in the past as an engineer, architect, mentor, people / hiring manager and feels those experiences made him a better person. In his free time, you will find him taking photos, watching cricket and firmly believing that Chai fixes everything!
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.