From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io <dzolo=spotify.com@...>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021, 12:02
To: John Hillegass
Cc: Emily Fox; Brandon Lum; CNCF TOC; kiran.mova@...
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TAG-Security Tech Lead Nomination

+1 binding

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 5:41 PM John Hillegass <hillegassdev@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 11:35 AM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Pushkar has been an active contributing member across multiple projects over the years.  We are excited our community has not only nominated him, but recognizes his commitment to a more secure cloud native future. We are all delighted with his technical breadth and depth thus far and excited for what the future holds for him in technical leadership of this group.

~Emily Fox
@TheMoxieFox

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 11:12 AM Kiran Mova <kiran.mova@...> wrote:
Kiran Mova  | Co-Founder, Chief Architect MayaData  | kiran.mova@...

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 9:40 PM Brandon Lum <lumjjb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

TAG-Security co-chairs along with TOC liaisons Liz Rice and Justin Cormack would like to nominate Pushkar Joglekar as a Technical Lead.

Below are select contributions and accomplishments to the TAG from Pushkar as well as more about him!

This nomination was based on a community nominee process.

Cheers

Brandon (On behalf of TAG-Security Chairs)

TL Candidate - Dec 2021

Pushkar Joglekar
Github: @PushkarJ
Professional Affiliations: Sr. Software Engineer, VMware Tanzu
Following are some of Pushkar's accomplishments
- Project Lead of Cloud Native 8: Secure Defaults guidance document (#734)
- Project Lead for Cloud Native Security Whitepaper retrospective and survey (#480)
- Process & governance: Created related groups catalog for TAG-Security (#680)
- Meeting facilitator for weekly meetings
Bio:Pushkar Joglekar is a Sr. Software Engineer (VMware Tanzu), currently working towards a goal to Make Kubernetes Secure For All. Previously, he worked on securing planet-scale container environments in a very large end user (Fortune 500) company. He has been fortunate to have donned several hats in the past as an engineer, architect, mentor, people / hiring manager and feels those experiences made him a better person. In his free time, you will find him taking photos, watching cricket and firmly believing that Chai fixes everything!

--

John Hillegass

--
~Dave