Re: 👋 So long folks!

Ricardo Rocha

Thanks so much for all the work you've done Cheryl, especially for the end user
community - it's been a privilege and we will miss you!

All the best and have a great vacation, well deserved!

Ricardo

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 09:41:15AM -0700, Steven Tan via lists.cncf.io wrote:
You’ve been awesome for the community. Hope you have fun wherever you are headed , including Barbados.

Steve

On Aug 14, 2021, at 4:28 AM, Kiran Mova <kiran.mova@mayadata.io> wrote:

Hi Cheryl,

The Technology Radars that you have nurtured and released are an awesome addition and immensely helpful! Thank you so much for all the efforts that you have put into the foundation.
Best of luck for future adventures and hope the new role still provides you the opportunities to continue your awesome work with the community.

regards
Kiran
--
Kiran Mova | Co-Founder, Chief Architect MayaData | kiran.mova@mayadata.io
https://github.com/openebs/openebs

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 4:39 PM Liz Rice <liz@lizrice.com> wrote:
You'll be missed Cheryl! Thanks for everything. Have a wonderful holiday and best of luck for your next adventure!

Liz

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 02:25, weiyuan.yl via lists.cncf.io <weiyuan.yl=alibaba-inc.com@lists.cncf.io> wrote:
Thank you for everything you've done for the CNCF community!

谢谢

易立(微垣)

De : "cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io" <cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io> au nom de Cheryl Hung <chung@linuxfoundation.org>
Date : vendredi 13 août 2021 à 18:07
À : CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@lists.cncf.io>, CNCF End-Users <cncf-enduser@lists.cncf.io>
Objet : [cncf-toc]  So long folks!

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!

Cheryl

Add me on LinkedIn or Twitter

--

Cheryl Hung <chung@linuxfoundation.org>

VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

http://oicheryl.com