Re: Nomination of Ed Warnicke for as a TAG Network Co-Chair

Frederick Kautz

+1 nb. We'd be lucky to have Ed in this role.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 9:37 PM Kiran Mova <kiran.mova@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 5:02 AM St Leger, Jim <jim.st.leger@...> wrote:

+1 NB.

I’ve worked with Ed for years, including the formative days of FD.io. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table around networking and so much more. Great choice!

Jim