Re: RFC: Traefik

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

I would like to sponsor this project and will work with Emile on the process.

Kind regards,

Ken

banner2

Kenneth Owens

CTO

kenowens@...

Tel: +1 408 424 0872

Cisco Systems, Inc.

16401 Swingley Ridge Road Suite 400
CHESTERFIELD
63017
United States
cisco.com

Think before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.