Re: Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

Baldwin, Matt

Congrats!!!!

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 9:40 AM
To: Dan Kohn <dan@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Congratulations, Priyanka! Looking forward to working with you.

Dan, thank you and best of luck!

-alena.

On Jun 1, 2020, at 9:02 AM, Dan Kohn <dan@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming Priyanka Sharma as the new leader for CNCF. Here's the announcement: https://www.cncf.io/announcement/2020/06/01/priyanka-sharma-joins-cncf-as-general-manager/

I will be assisting her in some areas of CNCF, but will mainly be focused on launching a new Linux Foundation initiative to help public health authorities combat COVID-19. You'll hopefully be hearing more about it by the end of June.

I've cherished my 4 years leading CNCF and getting to be part of the amazing cloud native community during one of the steepest technology adoption curves ever. Thanks to each of you for your contributions to the successes we've seen so far. While I transition to an adjacent community, I look forward to continuing to collaborate with you.
--
Dan Kohn <dan@...+1-415-233-1000
General Manager, LF Public Health, lfph.io