Re: [E] COMMERCIAL BULK: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

Brandon Jozsa

Brandon B. Jozsa

Chief Platform Architect

Cloud Native Platform Engineering / Mavenir

O: 919-345-0088

E: brandon.jozsa@...

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 3:51 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [E] COMMERCIAL BULK: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Helm for Graduation

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Helm has requested to move to the graduated maturity level:

Justin Cormack from the TOC has performed due diligence and called the vote:

This e-mail message may contain confidential or proprietary information of Mavenir Systems, Inc. or its affiliates and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies in your control and contact us by e-mailing to security@.... This message contains the views of its author and may not necessarily reflect the views of Mavenir Systems, Inc. or its affiliates, who employ systems to monitor email messages, but make no representation that such messages are authorized, secure, uncompromised, or free from computer viruses, malware, or other defects. Thank You