Re: [cncf-gb] KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Amsterdam is taking place March 30 to April 2 as planned
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
I also support the idea of making the plan to have all options in place considering that cases in Italy skyrocketed as well as companies have put complete travel ban and not allowing the entry in some European states as well. I firmly believe that march is already ongoing and situation is deeply concerning , it would be good to re-evaluate and confirm the final plan before the end week of the march so this can be planned better. I would sincerely request to reconsider if possible to postpone or make it a virtual option if somehow possible.
Just my 2 cents on keeping it open and do a close watch so we are safe as a community as well as ensuring the foundation is well served.
On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 1:38 AM Shannon Williams <shannon@...> wrote: