- sig-observability: charter proposal, next steps
Re: sig-observability: charter proposal, next steps
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Excellent to see this. Many thanks Matt.
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020, 07:32 Matt Young, <myoung@...
I heartily seek and welcome feedback, input, and collaboration from the CNCF community! I suspect many of us share a common interest in the observation of cloud native services, systems, and workloads. The document posted is merely a starting point.
I propose that we begin with a few Charter Review & Iteration working sessions, and aim for a vote in early March. This will give us a few weeks to get established and put some basics in place prior to KubeCon.
Charter Incubation & Review Meetings
TOC vote to approve SIG (earliest possible)
- working session: 2/14, 8:00-9:00 am (US Pacific), 11:00-12:00 (US East)
- working session: 2/21, 9:00-10:00 am (US Pacific), 12:00-1:00 (US East)
- working session: 2/28, 8:00-9:00 am (US Pacific), 11:00-12:00 (US East)
- Tues 03-Mar: TOC Weekly Meeting
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.