sig-observability: charter proposal, next steps
I've created a draft proposal for a charter to form SIG Observability .
I heartily seek and welcome feedback, input, and collaboration from the CNCF community! I suspect many of us share a common interest in the observation of cloud native services, systems, and workloads. The document posted is merely a starting point.
I propose that we begin with a few Charter Review & Iteration working sessions, and aim for a vote in early March. This will give us a few weeks to get established and put some basics in place prior to KubeCon.
Charter Incubation & Review Meetings
TOC vote to approve SIG (earliest possible)
- working session: 2/14, 8:00-9:00 am (US Pacific), 11:00-12:00 (US East)
- working session: 2/21, 9:00-10:00 am (US Pacific), 12:00-1:00 (US East)
- working session: 2/28, 8:00-9:00 am (US Pacific), 11:00-12:00 (US East)
- Tues 03-Mar: TOC Weekly Meeting
- Slack: #sig-observability @ https://cloud-native.slack.com
- Email (coming soon)
- Zoom (coming soon)
- Calendar (coming soon)