Re: Falco DD & Request for Incubation Vote

alexis richardson

Previously we have had a period of general review, and then set a future date for a vote to ensure people make an effort to get comments in.  A bit like preparing for an exam I guess.

Keep an eye on this list and your GH issue, as community comments may appear.

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019, 21:15 Kris Nova, <kris.nova@...> wrote:
Hey all,

Also a quick point of clarification - are we on standby until further notice with a formal vote? Unsure what we mean when we say “set a timeline”?

Kris Nova
Chief Open Source Advocate