From: "Liz Rice via Lists.Cncf.Io" <liz=lizrice.com@...>
Sent: Thursday, 8 August 2019 12:11
To: cncf-toc@...
Cc: cncf-toc@...
Subject: [cncf-toc] SIG updates at TOC open meetings

Hi everyone,

I’d like to suggest that every SIG should have a space on the TOC open meeting agenda to present an update. I’m picturing a summary of recent SIG outputs, upcoming plans, maybe a brief dive into any particularly interesting or contentious conclusions.

We can time-box these discussions and if there are additional questions or folks interested in a deeper dive, this could be scheduled separately.

What do you think?