toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
CNCF Silver Member & Kubernetes Certified Service Provider (KCSP)
DevOps / Cloud-Native infrastructures
Via Caldera 21, Milano (MI), 20153IVA: 09937820968, REA: MI - 2123501
Cap. Soc. 100.000 eur iv
On Aug 2, 2019, at 10:23 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
This email is from an external sender.
On Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 18:15 Igor Mameshin, <igor@...
On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 8:31 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Hey all, I'd like to formally call the vote to archive the rkt project based on our previous multiple discussions on this topic across a few TOC meetings.
- CNCF will no longer provide support for the project via service desk
- CNCF will list archived projects online
- Trademarks and domain names of archived projects are still hosted neutrally by the CNCF and the Linux Foundation
- CNCF can provide services such as documentation updates to help transition users.
- Other CNCF marketing activities will no longer be provided for the project (like space at conferences)
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community.
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719