Note: lists.cncf.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- [VOTE] rkt archiving
Re: [VOTE] rkt archiving
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 8:31 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...
Hey all, I'd like to formally call the vote to archive the rkt project based on our previous multiple discussions on this topic across a few TOC meetings.
- CNCF will no longer provide support for the project via service desk
- CNCF will list archived projects online
- Trademarks and domain names of archived projects are still hosted neutrally by the CNCF and the Linux Foundation
- CNCF can provide services such as documentation updates to help transition users.
- Other CNCF marketing activities will no longer be provided for the project (like space at conferences)
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community.
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.