Note: lists.cncf.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- [VOTE] rkt archiving
Re: [VOTE] rkt archiving
With sadness +1 (nb)
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Aug 2, 2019, at 11:30 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via Lists.Cncf.Io <caniszczyk=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Hey all, I'd like to formally call the vote to archive the rkt project based on our previous multiple discussions on this topic across a few TOC meetings.
Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/262
This is our first project we are archiving based on our new process so I want to be diligent and take the extra time, on top of explaining what archiving means for a project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/process/archiving.md
- CNCF will no longer provide support for the project via service desk
- CNCF will list archived projects online
- Trademarks and domain names of archived projects are still hosted neutrally by the CNCF and the Linux Foundation
- CNCF can provide services such as documentation updates to help transition users.
- Other CNCF marketing activities will no longer be provided for the project (like space at conferences)
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community.
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.