[VOTE] rkt archiving
Hey all, I'd like to formally call the vote to archive the rkt project based on our previous multiple discussions on this topic across a few TOC meetings.
Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/262
This is our first project we are archiving based on our new process so I want to be diligent and take the extra time, on top of explaining what archiving means for a project: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/process/archiving.md
- CNCF will no longer provide support for the project via service desk
- CNCF will list archived projects online
- Trademarks and domain names of archived projects are still hosted neutrally by the CNCF and the Linux Foundation
- CNCF can provide services such as documentation updates to help transition users.
- Other CNCF marketing activities will no longer be provided for the project (like space at conferences)
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community.
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719