[cncf-enduser] Call for sponsors and speakers: Helm Summit, PromCon, EnvoyCon, and 4 other KubeCon Day 0 events

Chris Aniszczyk

FYI for prospectuses around CNCF project related events for organizations that are interested

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dan Kohn <dan@...>
Date: Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:04 AM
Subject: [cncf-enduser] Call for sponsors and speakers: Helm Summit, PromCon, EnvoyCon, and 4 other KubeCon Day 0 events
To: Dan Kohn <dan@...>
Cc: sponsor <sponsor@...>

CNCF is helping to organize 7 project-specific events: Helm Summit (Amsterdam, September 11-12), PromCon (Munich, November 7-8), EnvoyCon, ServiceMeshCon, Observability Practictioners Summit, FoundationDB Summit, and Cloud Native Security Day. The latter 5 are KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Day 0 co-located events, taking place in San Diego on November 18.

To ensure the success of these invaluable events, I’m asking for your help.

First, sponsorship helps us bring these events to the developers, architects, and technical leaders in the industry. It gets your company in front of this audience. You can download the comprehensive prospectus for details (and it’s attached) and see page 10 for a summary. Please followup to sponsor@... or schedule a call with Kathy to discuss sponsorship opportunities.

Second, the CFPs for four of these events are still open. Please encourage your team to apply. Below is a summary of the opportunities:

Helm Summit - September 11-12 in Amsterdam

Sold out last year with 300 attendees and is expected to sell out again this year. Diamond ($15k + 5min keynote) and Platinum ($10k) sponsorships are available. Deadline to sponsor is August 12.

PromCon - November 7-8 in Munich

Expected to have 200+ attendees. Diamond ($11k), Gold ($3,250), Silver ($1,250), Social, and Diversity sponsorships available. The CFP closes July 31. Deadline to sponsor is October 4.

KubeCon + CloudNativeCon San Diego Day 0 Co-located Events held on November 18:

EnvoyCon

Had over 350 attendees last year. Diamond ($20k + 5min speaking opp), Platinum ($15k), Gold ($10k), Silver ($5k), Social, and Diversity sponsorships are available. Deadline to sponsor is September 20.

ServiceMeshCon

ServiceMeshCon is a new event this year. We are anticipating 200 attendees. Diamond (sold out), Platinum ($10k), and Gold ($5k) sponsorships are available. The CFP closes August 30. Deadline to sponsor is September 20.

Observability Practitioners Summit - covering OpenTelemetry/OpenTracing, Prometheus, and Fluentd

There were 220 attendees last year and we are expecting 600 this year. Diamond ($25k + 10min lightning talk), Platinum ($15k), and Gold ($10k) sponsorships available. The CFP closes August 30. Deadline to sponsor is September 20.

Cloud Native Security Day

Cloud Native Security Day is a new event this year. We are anticipating 100 attendees. The sessions are being curated by the CNCF Security SIG.  Diamond ($20k + 5min keynote), Platinum ($15k), and Gold ($10k) sponsorships available. Deadline to sponsor is September 20.

As always, I appreciate your support and involvement in CNCF-organized events.

Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io
+1-415-233-1000 https://www.dankohn.com