- [VOTE] CoreDNS moving to graduation
Re: [VOTE] CoreDNS moving to graduation
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
We use & like CoreDNS!
On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 12:40 PM Benjamin Porter <bporter@...
From: cncf-toc@... [mailto:cncf-toc@...]
On Behalf Of Christian Posta
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 8:54 AM
To: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] CoreDNS moving to graduation
On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 10:47 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
* SoundCloud uses CoreDNS as internal cache+proxy in Kubernetes clusters to handle hundreds of thousands DNS service discovery requests per second.
* Infoblox uses CoreDNS in its Active Trust Cloud SaaS service, as well as for Kubernetes cluster DNS.
* Admiral uses CoreDNS to handle geographic DNS requests for our public-facing microservices.
* Qunar uses CoreDNS for service discovery of its GPU machine learning cloud with TensorFlow and Kubernetes.
* Tradeshift uses CoreDNS to look up company identifiers across multiple shards/regions/zones
* AdGuard uses CoreDNS in AdGuard Home and, therefore, in production public AdGuard DNS servers.
* Bose, Zalando, Yandex, Hellofresh, Sodimac, Kismia and many others use CoreDNS for their production's Kubernetes Cluster:
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.