* SoundCloud uses CoreDNS as internal cache+proxy in Kubernetes clusters to handle hundreds of thousands DNS service discovery requests per second.
* Infoblox uses CoreDNS in its Active Trust Cloud SaaS service, as well as for Kubernetes cluster DNS.
* Admiral uses CoreDNS to handle geographic DNS requests for our public-facing microservices.
* Qunar uses CoreDNS for service discovery of its GPU machine learning cloud with TensorFlow and Kubernetes.
* Tradeshift uses CoreDNS to look up company identifiers across multiple shards/regions/zones
* AdGuard uses CoreDNS in AdGuard Home and, therefore, in production public AdGuard DNS servers.
* Bose, Zalando, Yandex, Hellofresh, Sodimac, Kismia and many others use CoreDNS for their production's Kubernetes Cluster: https://github.com/coredns/coredns/blob/master/ADOPTERS.md